Abercrombie Auctions International, in conjunction with ArtFACT Live!, are proud to present Online Bidding!
Registering for an Artfact Live! Auction:
- Go to http://www.artfact.com.
- In the navigation bar across the top of the page, click on AUCTIONS.
- Now you're looking at a list of live auctions. Scroll down to find the auction you want to watch, then click the "Get Approved to Bid" link. It’s right next to the Auction Details button.
- You are now on the Sign-In/Register page:
- If you’re already a registered Artfact member but you haven’t signed in, enter your username and password to go to the ‘Request Approval to Bid’ page. Provide the information requested by the auction house and be sure to check off the four confirmation boxes at the bottom of the registration page. Then click ‘Submit Request for Approval’. The auction house will review your request to bid and notify you if you have been approved.
- If you’re not a registered member of Artfact, you’ll need to register before you can participate in any Artfact Live! auction. To register, click the ‘Register Now!’ link and follow the instructions.
- For more detailed instructions on how to register and participate in an auction, as well as a peek at the bidder console, take a moment to view Learn How To Bid!, a short overview of how Artfact Live! works that includes a detailed description of the bidder console. To reach the tutorial click AUCTIONS in the main navigation bar. Then click ‘Learn How to Bid!’ in the upper right hand corner of the page. It’s right under the Search Here field.
Note: All online bids are subject to a 22.5% Buyer's Premium.
To continue on to our ArtFact Live! gallery, CLICK HERE!